Business Management Research and Applications: A Cross-Disciplinary Journal
Interested in submitting to this journal? The scope of Business Management and Research Applications includes:
business management . occupational safety . cybersecurity . finance . marketing . entrepreneurship . public administration . health services . fire safety . human resources . project management . healthcare management . information technology
- Submitted papers should be previously unpublished in any format.
- BMRA does not accept simultaneous submissions. Submitting your work to BMRA indicates that you understand the journal's policy on simultaneous submissions and agree to adhere to it.
- If a paper has multiple authors, all authors should approve the paper’s submission.
- All master’s degree-level authors must be co-authors with faculty or professional researchers in the field.
- All authors who move forward with publication acknowledge that the BMRA journal retains the copyright of articles and has permission to publish the article in a publicly viewable place and for use in educational settings.
- Maximum page length is 25 single-spaced pages.
Register at this website to submit a manuscript here.
Email email@example.com with any questions.